My Journey with Dhivya Priya akka at YOGNAT!

 


As far as I remember, as a child, I used to love learning the Sanskrit mantras and bhajans from my mother.

However, I wasn’t as keen to learn & recite the Hanuman Chalisa which my mother used to recite regularly. During the lockdown, I was fortunate to witness Dhivya Priya ka singing the Hanuman Chalisa during one of the Healing Prayer sessions for Ammaji! And believe me, I was inspired by her singing.

Even more, I admire her bond with her grandmother, Ammaji; Meenakshi Devi Bhavanani, for whom she conducted the Global prayers for super-speedy recovery!!

I started practicing the Hanuman Chalisa every day and found myself loving it more and more, day by day!

I love akka's 'Twinkling Thursdays' and 'Tell me appa?' Youtube series which she hosted along with her father- Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani. She is a true allrounder! Balancing studies along with singing, dancing, and justifying the post of Deputy Director at Yoganjali Natyalam! I also love listening to her mother- Yogacharini Devasena Bhavanani singing beautifully composed bhajans in the "Wonderful Wednesdays" series. 

I started taking interest in singing along with my family during our evening prayers, and was praying silently to learn music and dance from such inspiring teachers at Yoganjali Natyalam!

Once, during the 'Tell me Appa? Season II', the Silver Jubilee (25th) Episode on 'Jai Veer Hanuman', I was delighted to hear from Dhivya ka ,that Yoganjali Natayalam has started online yoga and Bharatanatyam classes. My mom got us (me and my younger sister, Niyati) enrolled in both the classes in November 2020 and later didn’t miss the opportunity to sign me up for Carnatic Music Classes as well!

Today, Summer Solstice- June 21st 2021, is International Day of Yoga, World Music Day and also happens to be a very special person’s 18th birthday!! Therefore, I decided to release my 1st blogging webpage on a divine soul’s birthday, who always encourages everybody, and is unique + graceful in her own way!!  

In my eyes, this special person is:

D- Determined at all times

H- Has a kind and graceful nature

I- Inspirational

V- Very encouraging

Y- Young!

A- Absolutely Amazing!

Yup! You guessed it right! Its Dhivya ka’s 18th Birthday today!

 Happy birthday Dhivya Didi 🥳!

P.S : Now you are finally eligible to be in the age group to get vaccinated 😉


This is how I was inspired by you, Dhivya Didi!





Here I'm showing a glimpse of the Sarali Varisai I have learnt in Carnatic Music:



For more videos of Caratic Music, click here:


Comments

  1. Just love and adore it and you !!! Keep all your goings, going !!! 🤗🤩❤... I love admiring you and the best part is that it becomes more often and often 🤗😊 Love you dear one ! Thank you for making my birthday perfect !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular