Wait, I forgot... What?!

Wait, I forgot 🤔 What 🤨?! 


Cocka Doodle Doo 🐓!

As I woke up, I uncovered myself from the furry, soft blue blanket when I was welcomed into the new day with the choir of the chirping birds and a rooster singing to its beat early in the morning! The sun’s rays🌞peeked into my window and the cool wind brushed over my skin. I could hear faint noises like Plickittty Plickittty of the light showers, which made a beautiful rainbow 🌈 above the sky! 

It was all like a dream, until I heard the school bus horning 🚍! I was late for school! I quickly slipped on my socks, my uniform, and ran down! HONK HONK! Gulping down my food as fast as I could, I ran to the bus and finally sat on the seat! A sense of satisfaction and relaxation! I tried to ignore the bus driver scolding me on how late I was…. But it was then when I got worried…. I felt nothing on my shoulders! …

I forgot my backpack...📝





*Authors note: As an assignment in the English Subject, we had to write a short description containing aural (sense of hearing) and tactile (sense of touch) images. Therefore, the above is the outcome of my creativity! Thought sharing this with you all!

Comments

Most Popular